Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Winners!

Oh my gosh, such hard choices this week! We're stoked that so many of you tried the difficult technique of JJ's, and goodness me, did you make some beauties with it!! Thanks ever so much for being such a fabulous group of crafters, browsing the gallery was a pure indulgence :)

......................................................................................... 

Our winner for CSC135 is Tracey from In My Creative Opinion!!




Such a purdy, understated design! With the clean lines and plenty of white space, Tracey made sure that nothing takes our eye from the focal point, which is perfectly stamped and superbly arranged!
.........................................................................................

Our Top 3 winners are:


Joyce @ her Flickr Photostream
Lin @ Sending Hugs
Sarah @  Sarah Stone Creations

......................................................................................... 

Congratulations, everyone! Winners, feel free to grab your badges from the menu link under the blog header.

Tomorrow brings another stunner from JJ, please join us!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! I can't believe you picked my card! I'm so surprised and honored! Thank you so much!!! All the other winners were wonderful, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto what Sarah said! I was blown away by the DT samples and the entries, so I am feeling very honored right now - thank you so much! And congrats to Tracey, Joyce, and Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for choosing my card as this week's winner. I had so much fun creating this card. Congrats to the top 3 as well.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!